Inscanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape Runescape private server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuneClassics app for ingame mod.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RuneClassics

RuneClassics app for ingame mod. Empty
PostSubject: RuneClassics app for ingame mod.   RuneClassics app for ingame mod. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have Msn or Skype? If so what is your userename? Don't currently have an msn or skype, but I recently got a webcam, so I will be making both. -EDIT- Skype is "Drue694", MSN is drue694@yahoo.com -EDIT-

What is your TimeZone? Eastern

How Many Hour's a day can you play? Roughly 6 hours a day? ish

What do you do for a living? School at the moment. Some family business on the side.

How old are you?(will not be judged) 16, turning 17 this year.

If a person was spamming another server, what would you do? Give them a warning, if they persist (depending on the nature of spam) ban/mute.

If a person was cursing, what would you do? Ask them to stop (warning), second time = another warning, if they persist it becomes a temporary mute.

Have you had other mod experience's? I've modded for 1 other server that a friend invited me to, he closed it because he couldn't afford to keep it up.

Why are you applying for this position? You appear to be short on staff, and i'd like to help out. I also feel helpless when there's someone spamming and the mods are offline...

What's the typical time range you're online most days? 4pm eastern - about 10-11:30pm eastern for weekdays, weekends can range from 10am - 6pm or later, with some breaks in between.

Link to old forums app- http://insanescape.forumotion.com/t151-runeclassics-ingame-mod-app
Back to top Go down
RuneClassics

PostSubject: Re: RuneClassics app for ingame mod.   RuneClassics app for ingame mod. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Are you good at organizing information?: Yes, very good.. Also very good at multi-tasking.. like 10 different things at once.

Can you use correct punctuation and grammar?: I certainly can, I'm generally just too lazy to do so ingame, but will change my habits if need be.

What is your ingame name?: Runeclassics

What can I bring to the team: My ever-present nature.. I've got no life, to be honest.

What are my active times: Pretty much all the time. After 4pm on weekdays (eastern time). ((thats when i get home))

I had posted before Amrhein added the format.
Back to top Go down
AgentTeddie
AgentTeddie

PostSubject: Re: RuneClassics app for ingame mod.   RuneClassics app for ingame mod. EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

RUNECLASSICS FOR MOD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xdavidxgrovesx
Paper Lung

PostSubject: Re: RuneClassics app for ingame mod.   RuneClassics app for ingame mod. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:04 am

I concur! Runeclassic's is the man!
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down
ibrid u down

PostSubject: Re: RuneClassics app for ingame mod.   RuneClassics app for ingame mod. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Runeclassics,is nice,but he needs to control him self...
Hes getting out of hes mind at chatbox...
Thats like u say-umadbro? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuneClassics app for ingame mod.   RuneClassics app for ingame mod. Empty

Back to top Go down

RuneClassics app for ingame mod.
Page 1 of 1