Inscanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape Runescape private server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
No Vestas
No Vestas

How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] Empty
PostSubject: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 am

Follow Step By Step.

1. Vote.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] 1z5lond

2. After you Vote, Take a Screenshot by Pushing "Impr Pant/Pet SiS" on your Keyboard.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] W2kj9e

3. When You Take Screenshot, Go And Open your Program Called "Paint". (Click on Start, All the Programs, Accesories, Paint).
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] Ibf70w

4. Use The Paint Tool Selection and Push Ctrl + V in your Keyboard.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] E8ak51

5. After you paste the picture, Save as "Vote" or else.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] Bi8ao2

6. After You Saved the Picture, in "x" Folder. (x is an example), go to www.tinypic.com andthis should look like this:Click Here to Go to TinyPic
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] 1ytuzn

7.When youre on tinypic, click on select file, click on the folder where did you save the Picture and find the picture, when you found it, click on it, then open.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] 280v3fq

8. Click on Upload Now and you'll have to enter a code, if you think you don't know it, or you can't see it at all, get a new challenge, try doing it without CAPS, and any points or else.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] Rh6h5t

9. Click on Upload now.

10.They Will Give you a Link for forums and will look like this.
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] Idc41i

11. Copy the link and paste it to your Reply on Forums, Click on SEND, and Buala!

-No Vestas

PLEASE RATE MY GUIDE 1 TO 10.
*edit* make sure you include time and date into your screen otherwise it will not be accepted thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 am

THATS WRONG... JESUS...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 am

OH AND -10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 am

2012 wrote:
THATS WRONG... JESUS...

HOW R0FL :L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 am

Has to be like this , has to have DATE AND TIME, AND PICCY WITH UR ACC IN IT...
How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] 222211
AND U DONT HAVE TO DO IT THROUGH TINY PIC.. THATS WHY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:13 am

WHY HAVE YOU CIRCLED YOUR FRIENDS LIST R0FL?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:14 am

i dont actually know lmfao Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:15 am

:L
Back to top Go down
No Vestas
No Vestas

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:18 am

**** OFF MOD WANNABE, can u see the end douchebag? Post with date, idiot tbh... its just an expample dumbass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am

Dude, wether i want to be a mod or not has nothing to do with you, so seriously just STFU and get on with life.
Back to top Go down
No Vestas
No Vestas

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 am

"get on with life" again, are you trolling me? ROFL...., stop spamming my guide, i said rate 0 to 10, u said-10 it took me 3 hours made it, how you want me to take it fucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 am

2012 wrote:
Dude, wether i want to be a mod or not has nothing to do with you, so seriously just STFU and get on with life.

OK REALLY DUDE JUST GTFO OUR THREADS WE DON'T LIKE YOU YOU DON'T LIKE USE GTFO OUR THREADS ADD US AS AN IGNORE ON CHATBOX AND JUST LEAVE US ALONE FUCKING SERIOUSLY YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING YOU ABUSE YOUR POWERS THEN YOU GO HATE ON MY THREADS THEN ASK AGILE TO REMOVE ...FAIL...
Back to top Go down
Charlieeee
Global moderator
Global moderator

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I rate it a 9 because you need the date on the pic tbf because people can use the same one everyday and i say **** the vote points vote just for the server!
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down
ibrid u down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:12 pm

If i need 2 rate its like amm 8-10. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm

WTF YOU ON ABOUT ITS 1BILLION/1
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down
ibrid u down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Overrated much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Vestas
No Vestas

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 pm

thanks guys for understanding not like that faggot of 2012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 pm

DUDE GUESS WHAT!!!!
WE ARE MOST 2 HATED PEOPLE ON FORUMS?
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down
ibrid u down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Why do you think most hated?
B4 your rep is going in "-"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

my rep is -8 dude....
Back to top Go down
zakky
zakky

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:51 pm

u mean -12 hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down
ibrid u down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Lol,its growing and growing :d
Back to top Go down
im back

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
im back

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:36 pm

zakky, hater m000ch
Back to top Go down
Charlieeee
Global moderator
Global moderator

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 am

Stop double posting befor you get banned on that account too and im not bailing you out this time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]   How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES] Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Post your Voting Pic. [DETAILED + PICTURES]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next